Hope to have a new course posted soon. Thanks for your patience.









Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Laughlin Ranch, Bullhead City, AZ






Over the past weekend, we made our way to Laughlin, NV for a little gambling and golf. For those of you that have never been to Laughlin it's across the Colorado River from Bullhead City, AZ. I really enjoyed playing Laughlin Ranch Golf Course, which is on the Arizona side. This course is a high desert course on the mountain side. The winds were exceptionally brisk that day and definitely played to my advantage. The boys have a tendency to hit their drives higher, which most of the time, the wind caught and would push the ball off into the desert. Since my drives are lower, I managed to kick their butts. Ya for me! This is a course you would not want to play during the summer, since Bullhead City is normally the hottest spot in the nation. I recommend going in the winter or spring time. All in all, I had a great golf game, though I can't say the same for my gambling skills. Because if lint were a currency, I would be a rich! Give this one a try!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Mat For This Wonderful Information About Laughlin Ranch, Bullhead City, AZ.
    we are providing Club Marketing and Golf Marketing, for more information visit at www.icptoday.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me and my friends are going to a Golf trip next month..we would like to visit Laughlin Ranch and give it a try! Must plan the reservation ahead with Golf Zoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Admin, if not okay please remove!

    Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

    Thanks

    www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the images are so clear and more enough to give a brief idea of the ranches present here.

    Southeast Arizona Ranches for sale

    ReplyDelete