Hope to have a new course posted soon. Thanks for your patience.









Monday, December 6, 2010

Superstition Springs






Either this was one tough course or I was having a really bad golf game. I vote it was one tough course. This course is definitely not for a beginner. There are many a long par 5 and even some long par 4. There is plenty of water and an exceptionally tough par 3 which is up-hill. I couldn't make it to the green with a five iron, which I normally hit around 134 to 140. I did manage to squeak out a bogey. If you love a challenge and long fairways, this is the course for you. This course would work great for the person that can knock the snot out of the ball. Not so nice to those of us who haven't mastered the long ball. I would definitely play this course again. Though I might have to break out my rocket launcher driver for those par 5 day trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment