Hope to have a new course posted soon. Thanks for your patience.









Monday, December 6, 2010

Coldwater Golf Course





My Zombie husband and I golf every weekend. But I don't always put the smaller homier courses on the blog. Here is a little course in the far west side of the valley. One Sunday morning, we found ourselves scrambling to find a course, since the course we had booked had a 1.5 hour frost delay. Yes, it occasionally gets cold out here. We found a tee time open at Coldwater Golf Course. I've driven by this course several times, but we never gave it a try. Pretty decent public course and we had a nice time hacking it up. The course is well-maintained and had some challenging dog-legs. There is a short par 3 where you have to hit over the water and a butt-load of reeds. This zombie managed to land it on the green. Definitely the high-light of my game. If you happen to find yourself on the west-side, I vote give this little hidden course a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment