Hope to have a new course posted soon. Thanks for your patience.









Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Gold Canyon Dinosaur Course


Wow, isn't all that I have to say. This course is stunning. The views are breath taking and the fairways and greens are immaculate. Even if you totally stink at golf, just being on this course will make you appreciate life more, then just having a great drive off the first tee. The starter and cart attendants are super friendly. Everyone there seems to be in a great mood. Probably because the course is so nice. Actually, not everyone was in a great mood. After about the 3 hole, my mood was quickly deteriorating. For some reason, I left my A- game at home and decided to bring my N game for non-existent. I know people say that a bad day at golf is better than a good day at work. But what about a really bad day at golf. I was truly humbled by the golf Gods. I think I'm going to change my name to Hack-a-potimus. Though I'm not the type of person that will take a beating sitting down. I have vowed to return to the course and return the favor by giving the course a beat down in the like. I give this course a 10 on the zombiez scale! Not for a beginner.

To book a tee time at Gold Canyon: www.gcgr.com or call 480-982-9090 / 1-800-827-5281

Please click on the photobucket link to the right to view Gold Canyon Dinosaur course.


Please feel free to comment on any of the courses on this blog. I would love to hear your opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment